Friday, October 31, 2008

the dating game


Hi everyone,

Hi to all that have come to visit. This is Miz Helena aka epifanatical, welcoming you all to my kool new dating game forum. Thx for stopping by. Im am excited to announce the launch of starting a brand new forum where im hoping I can answer all of your love questions and give you some tips on dating too.

Im no expert when it comes to giving advice, im just your average next door type of gal who has lived a bit and has experienced alot of pain, love, joy and some really extraordinary moments in my life that I'd like to share and hope fully you can relate to.

My advice is based on my own lifes experiences, from friends and what I have observed in others. I give my advice usually straight up and honest without any sugar coated bullshit. You may not like it, but thats just me. I dont tell you what you want to hear, rather what the brutal honest truth is.

Please feel free to roam and have a lil sticky around the site, post your stories, introduce yourselves, make a few new friends, invite your friends, reply to posts, post your pics, etc. I am soooo looking forward to meeting you all.

Please take the time to read my other announcements too.

thx a bunch everyone.

click here to go register at the dating game forum




Share/Save/Bookmark